Is Your Building Making Tenants Sick?
Inadequate ventilation, chemicals, mold, volatile organic compounds, formaldehyde, bacteria, radon, pest infestation, and renovations can affect the quality of air in a commercial building. If irritants persist, you may have a “sick building” on your hands. The result can be lost productivity and higher absenteeism. Many factors can contribute to poor indoor air quality and it’s prudent to identify them all.
Our job is to determine the root causes of your indoor air quality issue and recommend ways to resolve them. We survey many situations that can be contributing to your tenants’ discomfort including:
- Contaminated or inadequate HVAC systems
- Water damage
When to test for indoor air quality
- If you receive health-related complaints from occupants
- If you are changing, renovating, remodeling or expanding a building or HVAC system
- If you’ve had any fires, floods or disaster on your property
- If you’re buying a commercial building
- If there is any use of chemicals and/or heating processes within the facility either on a routine or periodic basis
- If you have significantly increased the number of occupants
- If there has been an infestation of insects, rodents, birds or animals
Call us at 1-800-392-6468 to schedule a comprehensive environmental inspection.
- How safe is the air inside your home?
- Find out when to test
- Learn about the RTK approach to Indoor Air Quality and Radon
- Specialty Testing